Thank you for visiting Shentons’ website. Please note that use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Shentons Solicitors and Mediators is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority no 60916 and the applicable rules are the Solicitors Code of Conduct.
- The content of our website is intended to provide general information and guidance only. It should not be regarded as an alternative to taking legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
- Professional advice must be obtained before taking any action based on the contents of our web pages and Shentons accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of using our website or reliance on its contents.
- The website contains links to other websites and the fact that we have a link to a web page in no way means we endorse the content or quality of that web page.
3. Copyright Notice
The design and content of our website is protected by copyright owned by Shentons. It cannot be copied, in part or full, and in any form, unless the information is intended for personal use only.
- The jurisdiction and applicable law to be invoked is that of England and Wales in the event of any dispute arising as a result of content posted on this firm’s website.
- If you are a consumer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. That is at https://ec.europa.eu/odr
5. Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
- In accordance with the EU Regulation on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), the European Commission has established an ODR platform that will allow consumers who have a complaint about a product or service bought from us online to submit the complaint via an online complaint form to a trader based in another EU member state. Here is the link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our contact email address is email@example.com