We are a friendly flexible practice and offer our staff a good work/life balance which in turn provides a high quality service to our clients.
We aim to recruit high quality and motivated personnel, both professional and support staff, to join our departmental teams. We offer competitive rates of pay, up to 26 days holiday, childcare vouchers and a pension scheme with 3% firm’s contribution to the successful candidates, as well as the added benefit of working in the beautiful city of Winchester.
Probate and Wills vacancy- the Role
A Solicitor or Legal Executive in our highly regarded Probate Department to provide outstanding legal services to our clients on all aspects of Wills, Probate, estate administration, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and related matters. This would suit someone with 3 years or more of experience in this area of law. STEP qualifications desirable.
Skills and experience: You will be
- a graduate from a leading educational establishment with excellent academic results
- able to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of all aspects of the work within the Department
- highly organised, motivated and professional and have strong analytical and drafting skills
- able to show a proven track record of achieving personal time recording and billing targets
- able to develop new business through the internal and external network of contacts
Applications: Please send your CV and a covering letter to the Practice Manager email@example.com Closing date: midday, Friday, 14th September 2018.
If you would like to be considered for any future vacancies then please email your CV to Adrienne Edgerley Harris. If a suitable vacancy arises we will contact you, if not we will delete your CV after a period of 6 months unless you contact us again.