If you are charged or summonsed to court in respect of a road traffic offence, it is always worth seeking legal advice.
We can assist with
- Advice on all traffic offences
- Attendance at police interviews
- Letter writing to the Court on your behalf
- Representation at Court
- “Special reasons” against disqualification/ license endorsement
- “Exceptional hardship” argument
It may be that the offence with which you are charged is one for which you would be entitled to free legal representation. If legal aid is not available, then you could seek advice at a Fixed Fee interview which is charged at £100 + VAT for a meeting of up to an hour.
Contact our Criminal Team: