Members of our Family Law Department have between them many years of experience and aim to deal with problems sympathetically, promptly and with the minimum of acrimony.
We can advise on the following issues:
- Separation, Annulment & Divorce
- Financial Settlements
- Arrangements for Children – residence, contact and education
- Prevention and Resolution of child abduction issues
- Parental Responsibility Agreements/Orders
- Domestic Violence and related issues
- Pre-marital and post nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Enforcement of Foreign Court Orders
- Child care disputes with Local Authorities
- The Child Support Act 1991
- Change of name
- Civil Partnership
Any problems affecting the family are likely to be stressful, whether it is separation, divorce, disputes over children or the involvement of Social Services. We are committed to establishing the best way forward for individual clients to resolve their difficulties and offer a number of alternative processes such as negotiated settlement, mediation and collaborative law.
We conduct a half-hour fixed fee interview for £90 including VAT. We also offer a reduced rate service for Family matters for those who are on low incomes.
Contact our Family Team for further information on how we may assist you
Nicholas Bell (Family Mediator and Collaborative Lawyer)
Jayne Davies (Family Mediator and Collaborative Lawyer)
Sukie Lewis (Family Mediator)